NAMM is not a new word that’s used after stumping your toe! NAMM is the National Association of Music Merchants and The NAMM Show is an annual event in the US that its organizers describe as “the world’s largest trade-only event for the music products industry.” A former student that works full time on the staff of NAMM asked if I would once again help to promote this fantastic show, and I happily agreed.
The NAMM Foundation will welcome Music Educators to Southern California for the world famous NAMM Show, January 25th – 28th, 2018. Having been as a retired educator and a composer, it is packed with everything imaginable for all types of musicians, music educators, and composers. I had the chance to catch with former students and colleagues in sunny Los Angeles. I hope that I will be able to attend in 2018. Maybe I’ll see you there!
Programming for Music Educators
- Access to The NAMM Show: more than 2,000 music products exhibits featuring over 7,000 brands
- Music Educator Product and Program Showcases
- The Grand Rally for Music Education
- Music Achievement Council Recruitment and Retention Session
- Music Administrative Collaborative
Follow the link (NAMM banner below) for more details on registration, hotels, and what it’s all about.